2 Months Old!

I guess I should do her 2 month post since she's now 3 months.  Story of my life :-). 
Mia is a growing girl!  
Weight:  11.3 lbs (50%)
Height:  24inches (96%)
Looks like she's going to be tall like her daddy!  
She is talking and smiling a lot!  She can roll from her back to her side and does it quite a bit.  She's sleeping from 7-10 hours at night and goes down around 9:30-10.  It's amazing!  However, she doesn't sleep much during the day. She takes 5-10 minute naps here and there, but I'll take it if she sleeps at night.  She is in size 1diapers and 0-3 month and 3 month clothes.  We had to go to the doctor at 6 weeks because she hd a horrible rash on her face.  Turns out it was cradle cap with a bacteria infection on top of it, poor girl. So now we have to wash her whole body with head & shoulders every other day.   She was 10lbs at that appointment.  

I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day and it was amazing!  I'm so blessed to be able to be a mother!  Mia got me a card with her handprints and footprints in it.  The cutest part was that her little hands were smeared and she has about 8 toes on one footprint because she wouldn't be still!  I love that part because it shows her little personality :-). Todd got me a card and flowers.  He also got his dad to come over and watch Mia that morning so I could go to church - so sweet of him!  

Mia had her first set of shots :-(. Poor little girl!  Thank goodness they did it quick and she calmed down quickly!  She was really fussy for the rest of the day and ran a little bit of fever that night-just made for mommy cuddling time :-). I had no clue when I became a mother how much more you hurt for your child when they hurt- its overwhelming! Then we got to get out and about.  We have pretty much been going non stop since!  

I fall more in love with this girl every day and love watching her grow and learn new things!


0 comments:

Post a Comment