21 Weeks

Baby Mia is growing!
She weighs 14oz. So crazy to think she's almost a pound!
She is a wiggle worm! She is constantly moving! Even when I wake up in the middle of the night, she's moving around, I hope this is just temporary and she'll sleep at night when she gets here :-/

I only have 2 more monthly appointments before I start 2 week appointments-CRAZY. The 2nd half of this pregnancy is flying by!!

We got Mia her first monogrammed item- the diaper bag. It makes it so real to see her initials on something!

Todd decided he wanted to take a 21 week picture too. He is going to kill me when he finds out that I posted his picture, but its just too cute and funny not to :-).

2 comments:

Penny said...

Bwahahaha!! Funny picture!

Where did you get your diaper bag from again? That's adorable!

Brandi said...

Thamks! Pottery barn kids. They have a really cute yellow and navy one too!

Post a Comment