17 Weeks!

Baby is the size of my palm and weighs about 5 ounces.

I started feeling the baby move on Friday. It felt like thumps if that makes any sense. I'm pretty sure he/she is practicing their acrobatics in there.

We can't wait for Thursday to hopefully find out what we're having! Then we have to keep it a secret until our gender reveal on Saturday.

I'm interested to find out how much weight I've gained considering last appt I was down a total of 12lbs since the beginning (oh the joys of morning sickness). I feel like this week my belly has really started to pop out!

I hope to update Saturday with the gender :-)

2 comments:

lindsey said...

Hey Brandi! I am SO excited for you guys!! Glad you are keeping us updated!! :)

Brandi said...

Thank you Lindsey! We are excited too!

Post a Comment