18 weeks

I guess I should update about week 18 since I'm in my 19th week. The picture from the gender reveal will have to do for the 18th week!

It was a long week! Cosmo (our dog) threw up on Monday, Molly threw up on Tuesday and was running a fever, Todd started throwing up on Wednesday. Needless to say, I wanted to go somewhere far far away!
I just walked around with Lysol all week and our washer and dryer worked over time! Then Todd had to play music for 80's night at the Dixie Friday night so we went to that. Saturday morning, we did the gender reveal party, then Saturday night, we headed to Shreveport for Katie & Allin's wedding shower. Sunday after church I crashed, I think I slept for a solid 4 hours that afternoon!

I had my doctors appt on Thursday morning to find out the gender and poor Todd couldn't even get out of bed, so I got my doctor to put the gender in an envelope so we could find out together! It took him a whole to get a good picture because the baby was so active! The nurse said the baby was literally jumping around, oh geez, we have our hands full already! As the doctor was walking out, he said he was 90% sure, but not to take off any tags! I couldn't wait to get home! We opened the envelope and pulled out the ultrasound picture with the words at the bottom that said probably GIRL! I love that he wrote it in pink :-) We both just looked at each other and smiled! Todd said well, I guess we need to start saving for a wedding and get a gun :-). This little girl is going to have us wrapped around her little finger!

Baby's heart rate was 158 and baby was the size of a sweet potato at 18 weeks.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Bwahaha, I love that he wrote, "Probable girl." So excited for y'all and that you're doing a weekly update!!

Brandi said...

Yeah, I laughed when I pulled out the ultrasound and saw what he wrote!

Post a Comment