25 Weeks!

Baby is 13 1/2 inches long and weighs 1 1/2 pounds! A website says she is growing more hair and you should be able to see it now on an ultrasound. I'm quite sure she will come out completely bald! I had no hair until I was around 3 and Molly is just now getting hair. I might pass out if this child comes out with any hair, haha!
I had a checkup last Thursday and baby was doing great! Her heart rate was 154. I've been having some pain in my upper right abdomen after I eat, so we discussed that. He said I was pointing right to my gallbladder :-(. He also said it could be that Mia was just curled up over there or kicking me since I'm shorter. He put me on Prevacid and told me if it gets worse, I'll have a scan of my gallbladder and talk to a surgeon, although they don't want to do anything before I have her. It hasn't gotten any worse and the Prevacid has seemed to help some, so for that I'm very thankful!
Mia is a feisty little thing! She is constantly kicking! Todd had his hand on my belly and she kicked his hand so hard, she moved his hand. You can see her kicking my belly now. I feel like I'm going to freak somebody out soon if I sit in front of them!
I start my 2 week visits now! So crazy, I feel like its definitely getting closer and more real now!
It's definitely getting harder to bend down and put on shoes or squeeze in between small spaces! I'm so ready to hold this little girl and just admire her!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, Kyle was bald, but I had hair. So I'm thinking we have a 50/50 chance. At any rate, I plan on using lots of hairbows, haha!! Our babies are going to be so sweet!

Post a Comment