28 Weeks - 3rd Trimester!

OMG, I'm already in my third trimester, this can't be!

Mia is 2.5 pounds and 16 inches long. I can definitely tell she's getting bigger especially when she moves around! She gets the hiccups a lot! At my last 2 appointments, when my doctor puts the Doppler on her, she has had the hiccups.

All my non-maternity shirts are either too tight around my belly or too short to cover my belly :-(
I had to go get some maternity sweaters to make it through these last few weeks. I've had nasal congestion for the last 3 weeks (apparently its pretty normal). It is making me miserable! I've been waking up for several hours at night because i cant breathe. I guess God is just preparing me for little sleep when Mia gets here :-/. It's all getting very real! I had to answer questions at my last doctors appointment about epidural (YES PLEASE!) and breast feeding or formula feeding, etc. He also said we're on the downhill swing, not much longer, ahhhh! Im so excited to be able to hold this sweet girl, but also nervous about what is all about to happen!

Mia's room is really starting to come together. Her room is painted, a huge thanks to Todd, his dad, and brother! The crib and bookcase are put together. Her clothes are washed and hung up. Now, I'm waiting on the chair, bedding, and curtains to come in. Also, I have to paint the dresser for her room. I'll give you a sneak peek into her room :-)















0 comments:

Post a Comment