38 weeks

Well, Mia is still hanging out. She weighs around 6.8 pounds and is around 19 1/2 inches long.
At my doctors visit, I was a little more thinned out, but still not dilated any. She had dropped down a little more too. He opened up my cervix a little more, so hopefully ill be dilated some next time. It sure feels like things have changed a ton! I guess some progression is better than none! He said if I was a little more progressed this week at my appt, then he wanted to induce this Sunday night! Ahhhh- that's only 4 days away! This time next week, we could be coming home from the hospital with our little girl! Talk about overwhelming! I'm so nervous, but so excited! My doctors appointment is tomorrow, so we'll see what he says!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEK!! So this could be your last baby picture -- that is, your last baby picture without you holding baby Mia!! =D

misti said...

You look awesome, Brandi. "Mommy" looks good on you! Congrats, and prayers for a smoothe delivery! Enjoy holding your sweet girl!

Brandi said...

Thanks so much! I'll take all the prayers I can get :-)

Post a Comment