37 Weeks

I cannot believe I'm already "full term!" Baby is around 6 1/3 pounds and around 19inches long!
My doctor checked me at my appointment this week and I was softened and thinned out, but not dilated any. He said he would much rather me be thinned out and not dilated than dilated and thick because it would make it a lot more difficult to progress. I guess she's going to hang out for a little longer. I've been having a lot more contractions this week, guess my body is just getting ready :-/. I finally packed my bag, so I'm ready to go whenever she is! I have my 38 week check up tomorrow and I'm anxious to see if I've progressed any. I cannot believe we will have a child in 2 weeks or less, ahhhh. Scary and exciting all at the same time! I feel like my emotions are everywhere right now! This is really about to happen!

Friday will be my last day to keep Molly. I'm so sad because I won't see her every day and I'm scared she's going to forget me :-(. I might just have to go steal her from daycare every now and then :-).

Please ignore my I put on my pajamas and realized I didn't take the 37 week picture yet, but I'm too lazy to get back dressed look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment