33 Weeks

Baby is a little over 4 pounds this week (the weight of a pineapple). That's crazy to me! A pineapple is pretty heavy!

I have been busy organizing all her clothes and trying to get things together!
The doctor said I was measuring about at 33 weeks, so looks like this baby will be here soon!
I start my one week appointments at 35 weeks. I cannot believe how fast this trimester has flown by!

We took maternity pictures and I love them! Courtney is a girl I knew from back home and she owns her own photography business (Courtney fallin photography), so if you want to see them, go look on her Facebook site. She did a great job!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Mia is four pounds!!! I can't wait to meet her!

You look fantastic. =)

Brandi said...

I know, she'll be here before we know it! Thank you!

Brandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment