32 Weeks

I'm falling behind again, go figure,
Mia is supposedly about 3.75 pounds, and it says she'll gain 1/3 to 1/2 of her birth weight in the next seven weeks! Wait....I don't think my belly can hold that, I have no more room!
Poor little girl gets the hiccups all the time, I hope she doesn't have them that much when she's born! I had my first and hopefully only Charlie horse in my leg this week! Wow, when they said they're worse when you're pregnant, they were not kidding! It woke me up in the middle of the night, Todd thought I was having a seizure because I was thrashing around so much! My leg was sore for the next 4 days!!!!! I loaded up on bananas the next day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to update more! =) I know you're past 32 weeks at this point, lol!!

I hate charlie horses! I've been getting them all the time at night. Drives me crazy.

Kelsey said...

I agree with Judith! More updates! We can't wait for Mia to get here!

Post a Comment