31 Weeks!

We are in the single digit countdown- 9 more weeks!
Mia is about 3 1/2 pounds

We got her baby bedding in and I'm OBSESSED with it! It's my favorite part of her nursery!! Her room is really starting to come together! Now, if I can just figure out what I want to do on her walls. I always struggle with what to put on walls, as evidenced by my house :-/.

Mia has decided she really likes to kick my ribs, not as much fun for her mommy! She also likes to push as hard as she can on my sides, it looks like I have a huge lump sometimes. I think she's trying to get out of there :-/. I can't believe she'll be here so soon. I can't wait to hold our squirmy little girl and have my ribs back :-)

And yet again, ignore my slouchy look, it was late and I had almost forgot to take a 31 week picture!











1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!! That is such sweet bedding!! Love it!

Don't worry; my kiddo's walls are probably going to be bare, too. =-/ I mean, let's be honest. I'm no interior decorator anyway, and I'm very poor at determining what decor to put up and where.

Post a Comment