30 Weeks!

Baby Mia is now weighing in at a little over 3 pounds! It says she should now gain 1/2 pound each week for the next seven weeks- say it ain't so, there is no more room!

I've had so many symptoms develop in the past 2 weeks! The tiredness is back and the nausea after i eat sometimes. She is pushing on my belly and causing the nausea. Also, when I lay down on my side, my upper abdomen goes numb and starts tingling- apparently it's nerves being separated. My heart has been racing quite a bit. My doctor said its pretty normal, but if it gets worse, I'll need to have an echocardiogram. People are not kidding when they say to get everything done in the 2nd trimester! I really am thankful that she is still healthy and moving around!

She is definitely getting bigger! Her kicks are a lot stronger!! She likes to hang out around my ribs a good bit, not as fun! She has also started stretching a lot! I'm waiting for my skin to rip open and see a little foot pop out, haha!

The room is still coming together. We hope to have all the big pieces in her room by Friday, yay! We got her chair and ottoman in. I LOVE it! It's so comfy, thank goodness because I know I'll be spending quite a bit of time in it! I can't wait to get it all together and see my vision come together.

Please ignore my frumpy look, again. My pictures keep getting less cute :-/. It was late and raining and I was tired! I just have to find what fits now :-)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute chair! Where did y'all get it from?

You're adorable!!

Brandi said...

Thanks! We ordered it from target

Post a Comment