36 Weeks and Nursery update!

Mia is almost 6 pounds and around 18 1/2 inches long!
At the doctor this week, he confirmed that she was head down, which I pretty much knew because she gets the hiccups down there quite a bit. It was such a relief that he confirmed it though because as of right now, no c-section! Obviously, I know that could change at any second, but I'm glad she's in the right position right now!

We had our last shower this past Saturday and it was a GREAT one! We got a bunch of her big items and lots of other items we really needed! We are truly blessed with such great friends who hosted this amazing shower for us! My mom spent last weekend with me helping me finish getting the nursery ready, so after the shower, we headed to Monroe and finished getting what we needed for Mia and took back a few items! I'm very thankful she came, it actually looks like the nursery I had in my mind now! We (I mainly just supervised and glued) made the lamp shade and mom made a pillow for the chair with the leftover fabric. We finished the Pom Pom balls that are over the chair (only took me a whole month)! They were a LOT more work than I had anticipated, but I love them!!!! All her clothes are washed up and put away, bottles and pacifiers are washed and sterilized, and Mia's bag is packed and ready for the hospital (she's going to be the best dressed baby in the hospital! The swing, rock and play sleeper, and high chair are put together and ready to go (thanks to my brother and soon to be sister-in-law) even though the high chair won't be used for a while!

Here are a few pictures of her nursery. We have a couple prints hopefully coming in this week to go over her bed and a few prints to go somewhere else. The frames over the bookcase are mine and Todd's. They have all our birth stats on them, so I thought they were special. I got a new mat for them and mom spray painted the frames so they would match. A big thanks to Dustin and Todd for hanging all the stuff in the nursery! It was a family affair putting together this nursery! I had everybody working :-)

















2 comments:

ClaireBear said...

My girls have the same birth stat print as yours, I think. Is it Beatrix Potter? Love the nursery. She is well set

Brandi said...

I'm not sure, it was done so long ago:-).
Thank you, she is definitely well set!

Post a Comment